MERCY Malaysia is recruiting a suitable candidate to fill the position of Head of Human Resource Management & Admin. (HRMA) Department.
The Head of Human Resource Management & Admin.Dept. is supervised by and reports to the General Manager – Operational Support.
Interested candidates should submit their applications with a comprehensive resume detailing qualifications, experience, current and expected salary together with a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r.) to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Responsible for the smooth running of the HQ office, personnel and HR management.
- Responsible for the full spectrum of all human resource matters including payroll, staff discipline, training and development, attendance report, building management and insurance policies.
- Responsible for human resource functions: including recruitment and retention and compensation and benefits.
- Management of administrative personnel to support the Secretariat and administration functions: corporate event coordination, procurement policy and administration, maintenance and management of office equipment, communications and ICT functions.
- Liaise with relevant authorities in the management of employee affairs (recruitment, resignation, grievances, employment benefits, EPF, SOCSO etc).
- To monitor and follow up on employees’ performance reviews and annual appraisal.
- Ensuring the safe custody, effective retrieval of all personnel documents, records and files.
- Review and develop existing HR and Administration policies to support organisation strategies: working conditions, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
- Listening to grievances, advisory capacity to route proper channel of grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation.
- University Degree and/or specialised HR qualification and a minimum of 3 years related employment experience in HR management.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Expertise in the field of human resource management with demonstrated capacity for improving strategic HR and Admin. Management with the ability to inspire and motivate colleagues.
- Possess excellent communication skills: with the ability to articulate instrructions in a meaningful manner, to work with and influence partners, with a collaborative, collegial approach to team-working.
- Demonstrated capacity and experience to engage all colleagues and to engage and guide peers and colleagues with best practice.
- Sound financial management skills and experience of operating large budgets.
- Excellent mentoring and people management skills with ability to nurture talent to increase internal capacity development.
Excellent knowledge and use of Microsoft Office software applications.
MERCY Malaysia received the HAP (Humanitarian Accountability Partnership) certification in 2007 and subsequently revamped or introduced methods and processes in order to be truly accountable to donors, partners and beneficiaries.
Your support inspires us to continue our humanitarian work. Help us do more.
Back to top